Click here to give us some feedback.

This form of access is for students that do not have Portuguese nationality, or that aren’t nationals from any European Union country, and that do not legally reside in Portugal for more than two years, continuously until the 31st of August of the enrolment year.

Applications are made directly with the higher education institution where the student wants to enroll.


  • Hold a qualification giving access to Higher Education, meaning any diploma or certificate issued by a competent authority in the country in which it was awarded attesting the approval in a study programme giving direct access to higher education in the country where it was awarded; or
  • Hold a Portuguese secondary school diploma or equivalent qualification (for recognition see).

Additionnal information may be found here

You are in the right place

Ready to get inspired?

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience.