Click here to give us some feedback.

European Union (EU) Nationals/ European Economic Area (EEA)/Switzerland: EU citizens and those from Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland only need a valid identity card/passport to enter Portugal.

Nationals of other countries: The requests for information and/or visa should be made to the Portuguese Embassies or Consulates of the respective area of residence:

We recommend that the request for the study visa is made at the Portuguese Consulate or Embassy at least 2 months before the planned date to leave for Portugal.


in an inspirational environment


in an inspirational environment

You are in the right place

Ready to get inspired?

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience.